Visitors since June 2015
Welcome to the Pilgrimage Centre at the National Shrine to Our Lady of Lourdes, Carfin.
Carfin Pilgrimage Centre opened on the 5th July 1996 with the official opening taking place a few months later on the 11th September by His Eminence Thomas Joseph Cardinal Winning.
The Pilgrimage Centre, housing an Exhibition Gallery, Cafeteria & Book/Gift Shop, is a beautiful complimentary facility for Pilgrims visiting the much loved Carfin Lourdes Grotto founded by Thomas Nimmo Canon Taylor in 1922. The Centre is fully accessible for people with disabilities, walking aids & wheelchair users.